In this digital sewing course, you follow along with andagain’s creative director to learn how to construct a Blazer. Skills taught in this class include pocket construction, inset sleeves, topstitching, notched collar, hemming and much more.
- This course will be held once per week, for five weeks, starting August 2nd.
- Each week you can elect to join on Tuesday at 6pm EST or Wednesday at 11am EST.
- The weekly classes will last one hour and be held via Zoom.
-Printable PDF patterns are included.
Pre-requisites for this course:
- Access to a straight-stitch sewing machine (serger is optional, but not required).
- An introductory understanding of sewing
- Medium weight, woven fabrics (for example denim, canvas, cotton quilting fabric) We recommend sourcing from Queen of Raw or FabScrap (we can provide exclusive discount codes to source sustainably!).
- Having access to a laptop or phone that can host the Zoom classes.