Through this digital sewing course, you will learn the skills required to complete an entire pair of Drawstring Pants as you follow along with andagain's Creative Director, Morgan Young. This pair of pants will teach you how to complete a drawstring waist, patch pockets, topstitching, and hemming pant legs.
- This course will be held once per week, for five weeks, starting October 5th.
- Each week you can elect to join on Wednesday at 11am EST or Thursday at 6pm EST.
- The weekly classes will last one hour and be held via Zoom.
- Prior to the course starting, we will be sending you a printable paper pattern PDF for the Drawstring Pants (they are one-size-fits-all).
Pre-requisites for this course:
- Access to a straight-stitch sewing machine (serger is optional, but not required).
- An introductory understanding of sewing
- Medium weight, woven fabric to sew with (for example denim, canvas, cotton quilting fabric). We recommend sourcing 2.5 yards of your desired fabric from Queen of Raw or FabScrap.
- Having access to a laptop or phone that can host the Zoom classes.
If you have any questions regarding the structure and format of this course, please email us and we will answer you ASAP!
All payments are fully refundable until Monday, Sept. 28th.