Through this digital sewing course, you will learn the techniques that we have become known for as a brand as you follow along with andagain's Creative Director, Morgan Young. This course covers Patchwork, Zero Waste Textile, Pleating, Ruching, and the final course teaches you how to combine multiple of these techniques.
- This course will be held once per week, for five weeks, starting October 5th.
- Each week you can elect to join on Tuesday at 11am EST or Wednesday at 6pm EST.
- The weekly classes will last one hour and be held via Zoom.
Pre-requisites for this course:
- Access to a straight-stitch sewing machine (serger is optional, but not required).
- An introductory understanding of sewing
- Medium weight, woven fabrics (for example denim, canvas, cotton quilting fabric) and sheer fabrics like chiffon or organza and ribbon/ twill tape. We recommend sourcing from Queen of Raw or FabScrap.
- Having access to a laptop or phone that can host the Zoom classes.
If you have any questions regarding the structure and format of this course, please email us and we will answer you ASAP!
All payments are fully refundable until Monday, Sept. 28th.